<kbd id="eomic"></kbd>
<strike id="eomic"></strike>
<strike id="eomic"></strike>
搜索
信網手機版移動繼續看新聞

職場英語:等待offer 面試后的13個必經階段

2015-03-24 14:40:50
來源:滬江英語網
責任編輯:每皮

Job interviews are nerve-racking. In fact, they are downright terrifying. Sitting behind a desk while an authority figure pores over every detail of your work experience is enough to put anybody into a state of panic. But you know what's even worse? Waiting to see if you got the job after the interview. Nail biting, constant pacing, and heavy drinking may ensue. Not to worry, we are right there with you. Check out the 13 stages of waiting to see if you snagged that job below. And take a deep breath while you're at it.

面試總是令人緊張的。事實上,它們特別恐怖。坐在一張桌子后面,有個權威人士在凝視你工作經歷中的每一個細節,這足以讓任何人陷入恐慌。但是你知道更糟的是什么嗎?那就是面試坐等是否被錄取的消息。可能產生咬手指甲,經常踱步,酗酒這些行為。不用擔心,我們在這陪著你。看看如果你得到了工作會有這13個階段。深呼吸。2

1. You go into your interview feeling confident.

1. 你自信地去面試了。

After preparing for this moment all week, what do you have to be nervous for?

為這一刻準備了一個星期,有什么好緊張的?3

2. You keep your cool until the very end.

2. 一直到結束你都表現得很好。

And strut out of the office like you already have the job.

然后昂首闊步地走出辦公室,好像工作勝券在握。4

3. But when you get home you immediately stare at your phone.

3. 你一回家就開始盯著電話。

They will call any second . . . right?

他們隨時都會來電話……不是嗎?5

4. Then you kind of start to freak out.

你開始有點抓狂了。

Why. Aren't. They. Calling? Or emailing? Or something?

為什么?他們不打電話來嗎?不發個郵件嗎?不發點什么嗎?6

5. So you look over your résumé again in search of glaring errors.

你開始檢查簡歷中明顯的錯誤。

Oh my god, did you spell "experience" wrong?

天哪,你把“experience”拼錯了?6. People start to ask about how the interview went.

人們問你面試如何。

But you just can't even discuss it. Go away, caring friends and family.

但是你不想談這個。讓關心的朋友和家人走開。7. You no longer know what to do with your life.

7. 你不知道該怎么做了。

Constantly waiting for a job has put functioning like a normal human at astandstill.

經常等待工作讓正常的人類變得停滯不前。

8. It's time to give up on any hope for this job.

8. 是時候放棄對這份工作的希望了。

Allow yourself a period of mourning.

給自己一點哀悼的時間。9. And it's time to start the Internet search for other job listings.

9. 可以開始在網上找其他職位了。

Dive into that black hole of cover letter and résumé building all over again.

再次跳入撰寫求職信和簡歷的黑洞中。

10. Then suddenly, the phone rings . . .

10. 突然,電話響了……

Who could it possibly be?

誰打來的?

11. You get the news that you are hired.

你被錄用了。

All of a sudden you miraculously emerge from your bout of unemployed depression.

你突然從沒被錄用的失望中恢復過來了。12. It's time to celebrate your triumph!

12. 是時候慶祝勝利了!

Pop those bottles.

干杯!13. Enjoy your victory now, because it's time to get to work.

享受現在的勝利,因為該去工作了。

And building a career for yourself is no walk in the park.

發展職業可不是在公園里散步。

 

精彩美圖 更多 >>

分享

青島話題 更多 >>

深度報道 更多 >>

大家愛看

信網手機版

信網小程序

青島網上辟謠平臺

AI調解員

Copyright © 2015 信網. All Rights Reserved 魯ICP備14028146號
国产夫妇精品自在线| 2021国内精品久久久久久影院| 日韩精品一线二线三线优势| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线观看| 另类ts人妖精品影院| 精品亚洲A∨无码一区二区三区| 香蕉视频在线精品| 国产69精品久久久久APP下载 | 国产精品久久国产精品99盘| 国内揄拍国内精品| 国产av永久精品无码| 2020亚洲男人天堂精品| 国产精品白丝AV网站| 国产精品高清在线观看| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 日韩精品极品视频在线观看免费| 精品91一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品VA片在线播放| 亚洲av成人无码久久精品| 国产成人亚洲精品影院| 91精品91久久久久久| 精品国产福利久久久| 精品久久久久久无码人妻热 | 国产精品社区在线观看| 久久精品国产91久久麻豆自制| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区| 国产精品特黄毛片| 精品福利视频网站| 久久精品九九热无码免贵| 精品无人区无码乱码大片国产| 国产精品爽爽影院在线| 国产精品亚洲专区无码牛牛| 亚洲精品福利你懂| 久久精品中文字幕无码绿巨人| 久久精品国产精品亚洲精品| 久久免费国产精品| 国产成人精品a视频一区| 国产精品天堂avav在线| 久久久g0g0午夜无码精品| 2021最新国产精品网站| 精品国产三级a在线观看|